Supra Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI guys

i have just recently purchased a fmic but can seem to fit it up - the oil cooler lines etc get in the way :sadwavey:
does anyone here have some kind of instructional booklet they could scan for me ? would be greatly appreciated !

cheers

·
Registered
9,808 Posts
Hi, look on www.mkiv.com and go to tech articles. Scroll down to where the part manuals are, and there is a greddy 3-row installation manual in PDF form there.

Jason

G

·
redTTsupra said:
HI guys

i have just recently purchased a fmic but can seem to fit it up - the oil cooler lines etc get in the way :sadwavey:
does anyone here have some kind of instructional booklet they could scan for me ? would be greatly appreciated !

cheers

which IC did you buy?

·
Registered
593 Posts
redTTsupra said:
HI guys

cheers

If its the Greddy fmic kit, it requires you to move and slightly bent the a/c condensor lines on the drivers side in order to fit and connect the 2 IC pipes. :) They are a little flexible but just take it easy. They're located right where the stock power steering cooler line is which also has to be removed and relocated. The Greddy kit comes with all the necess. hardware. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys ill take a look there :D

i got a custom core fabricated - dimensions (without the end tanks) 600x300x100 (mm)
so its a fair sized core :) not have to get some piping for it -

·
Mamba Still On Top
3,477 Posts
redTTsupra said:
thanks guys ill take a look there :D

i got a custom core fabricated - dimensions (without the end tanks) 600x300x100 (mm)
so its a fair sized core :) not have to get some piping for it -

EBAY IC?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts