Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im fixin to go out and pull the plugs and what not to do this... one question though. i have two attachments. a larger one and a smaller one.. i think the sizes were 12 and 14mm? which am i suppsoed to use?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
heh sry i should have been more specific. the compression test came with two attachments. i couldnt figure out which to use lol. yea im dreading the results no matter what they are. sucks tho bc i have to run some cheap ass plugs now to tide me over til like thursday bc my ngk plats were burnt (assuming from over heating) and #3 was either cross threaded somehow or it got melted ..i think it may have been accidently cross threaded but i dont recall it happening

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
dan_lee said:
heh sry i should have been more specific. the compression test came with two attachments. i couldnt figure out which to use lol. yea im dreading the results no matter what they are. sucks tho bc i have to run some cheap ass plugs now to tide me over til like thursday bc my ngk plats were burnt (assuming from over heating) and #3 was either cross threaded somehow or it got melted ..i think it may have been accidently cross threaded but i dont recall it happening
you shouldnt be running platinums anyways...coppers or iridiums...

want GOOD cheap plugs? go to walmart or any auto store and pick up a set of autolite 3923's

as for the compression tester it should be the smaller attachment that threads into the spark plug hole....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts