Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently installed the FJO wideband in my Supra along with a Palm Tungsten "T" running OS. v.5... My air fuel and rpm readout is fine, but when I hit "enable logging" or the "log" button, my PDA freezes and I have to reset it..
Anyone else have a similar problem?? Could it be other programs that I have installed on the Palm ??

thanks!!

ROger

·
StrokerClub Member
550 Posts
I had that problem. I had to reduce the number of signals to log. It seems that trying to log more info that my setup could handle. Try logging just one signal and see if that works, might help.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SecretSC,
Thanks for the reply and the idea. I will try to just log the A/F and see if it works. I really need to log RPM and A/F simultaneously, but I'll try this first..

thanks again!

Roger

·
Stock Twins King
4,582 Posts
I use my PDA just like my laptop when I do remote pulls. The PDA does all the same things the laptop does. So, that being said, the FJO program logs the RPM's anyways. I have never had mine freeze, except when I tried doing a FJO log when I accidently had it plugged into my OBDII diagnostic port, thought it was hooked into my FJO ha ha ha lol! oops

·
Registered
684 Posts
Stu Hagen said:
I use my PDA just like my laptop when I do remote pulls. The PDA does all the same things the laptop does. So, that being said, the FJO program logs the RPM's anyways. I have never had mine freeze, except when I tried doing a FJO log when I accidently had it plugged into my OBDII diagnostic port, thought it was hooked into my FJO ha ha ha lol! oops
Hi Stu,

So do you use your PDA as a display for realtime A/F ratio? If so, do you have a PDA 'holder' set up in the car?

Leo

·
Stock Twins King
4,582 Posts
Before I purchased the FJO meter, I used my PDA as the "meter" I had an adapter that plugged into my cig lighter socket that bent 90 degrees. I velcro'd to that and the back of the PDA. It worked great. I still use it alot just for monitoring other stuff like Ign timing, coolant temp, air temp, etc. If you want a pic of this, email and I will send a pic.

[email protected]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts