Supra Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, good to see you finally got your own section. Now I've got a quick little question for you: I'm interested in getting an FJO wideband for my SR'd 240sx and am a bit confused on what all I need and how much it'll cost. Right now I'd basically just like to be able to monitor the A/F's real-time. Is it possible to get a kit that has the O2 and the red LED display and then, later, upgrade/add the unit that allows me to datalog it all? What would the price be on the basic start-up wideband O2 kit? Thanks in advance guys.

Mike

·
Premium Member
6,637 Posts
6spdSC4 said:
Hey guys, good to see you finally got your own section. Now I've got a quick little question for you: I'm interested in getting an FJO wideband for my SR'd 240sx and am a bit confused on what all I need and how much it'll cost. Right now I'd basically just like to be able to monitor the A/F's real-time. Is it possible to get a kit that has the O2 and the red LED display and then, later, upgrade/add the unit that allows me to datalog it all? What would the price be on the basic start-up wideband O2 kit? Thanks in advance guys.

Mike

how are you doing, unfortually the fjo only has basically one kit, so there isnt a way to get "half now half later" so save a little up front if thats what you mean. its basically 3 parts. the display, the sensor (ntk or boshe), and the controller.
here are the three parts you need.
email me for pricing

[email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts