Supra Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been having problems with my FJO wideband reading inaccurately on my car. I figured there would be more experienced people with this kind of problem in the MKIV section. At WOT the car is pinned rich, even when I have leaned the car to the point of it breaking up. Cruising, part throttle and idle seem perfect. The sensor is mounted about 3 inches back from the turbo right next to the stock sensor. I called the other day and the tech at FJO told me it could be a leaky turbo seal. I do not believe this to be the case. I had an engine in the car at one point that blew plumes of smoke from a bad ring and the wideband worked fine then. The wideband did seem to work properly at one point, it seems a few months ago this started. I tried a brand new sensor and it reacted identically. What can I do to resolve this issue and do you think its possible the controller is faulty or something is going on with the car to cause this? Has anyone else had a similiar issue? If so what solved it if you did?

Thanks

Dave

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Fine someone that you can borrow a controller and see what happen.Or send it to fjo to check it out.If you deside to get a new controler it will not fit the old O2 sensor.

·
Flying Dutchman Pilot!
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good Idea, I'll see if someone wants to try out my controller locally. I think I am also going to borrow my dads innovative. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts