Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
I've had mine for a few years, but there was a connectivity kit I had to buy. Outrageously overpriced computer cable and software CD. Look on the fjo website or maybe on www.mvpmotorsports.com for it.

·
1,150+ rwhp club
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay... I am trying to connect it to the AEM. Do I need to turn on one of the analogue outputs with the software? I'm not seeing any voltage on either of the outputs. Only the display.

B

·
0 Posts
At least with my FJO, I had to add in a pin at the power connector. The power connector on my FJO is a 4 wire 2x2 square. Two of the pins were not wired in originally but FJO sent me the pins/crimp connectors to add wires into the last two spots. One is the 0-5v output which the AEM can work with, the other is the sensor output ground. Many have said to just leave the sensor grounded on the fly (ie. unhooked). Seems to work on my AEM equipped POS.

·
1,150+ rwhp club
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Blank Man said:
At least with my FJO, I had to add in a pin at the power connector. The power connector on my FJO is a 4 wire 2x2 square. Two of the pins were not wired in originally but FJO sent me the pins/crimp connectors to add wires into the last two spots. One is the 0-5v output which the AEM can work with, the other is the sensor output ground. Many have said to just leave the sensor grounded on the fly (ie. unhooked). Seems to work on my AEM equipped POS.

wait a sec. Your AEM gets it's signal from the 4 prong connector that also has the ground and ignition power? I believe it's got 3 wires; white (power), black (ground), and orange (unused on mine).

I am using the 2 wire connector with the blue and light blue wires. Neither of these wires are giving me a signal.

In summary, your saying I could possibly use the orange wire off the 4 wire plug that has power on it?

B

·
0 Posts
Well thats how it was on mine and I have the older version. I know FJO changed the design slightly since I got mine. I believe the signals are different for the FJO software vs. generic readout (ie AEM, Motec, etc)

·
1,150+ rwhp club
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jam98tt said:
Do you have the new version or the old one?The wiring is different for each.

Not sure which version I have. I just bought it from SP. It is supposed to be brand new.

I'm thinking the orange wire on my 4 plug connector might be it. It will take all of a minute to check it.

·
1,150+ rwhp club
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 13 of 13 Posts