Supra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn it. I didn't win. There goes my dream of saltwater front property.

Oh well, I got 3 numbers..............Not sure how much I get.... $5.00?

Lotto numbers 12 13 17 27 32 36

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
damn i didn't win either.. there goes my dream of a running car :(

·
Making a ComeBack!
1,058 Posts
There goes my early retirement and back to being stressed @ work tomorrow. :rolleyes:

·
Kirisute Gomen
2,747 Posts
There goes my dreams of waking up in the morning, opening the garage door and being stuck in a decision over a 1000hp Ridox esque street machine, 500hp BPU cruiser, and a M3 for daily driving..

....DAMN IT.

·
Vanilla
1,458 Posts
94SUPRAGRL said:
2 lucky people in Lady Lake and Port St. Lucie purchased at Circle K's.
Nah, the Port St. Lucie one was at a Cumberland Farms 30 seconds from my house, I got caught behind all the news vans this morning going to interview the clerks.

·
1,522 Posts
TheGVR4kid said:
Nah, the Port St. Lucie one was at a Cumberland Farms 30 seconds from my house, I got caught behind all the news vans this morning going to interview the clerks.

How stupid it that....as if the clecks have something interesting to say!

Ever see that movie Lucky numbers with John Travolta where they rig the lotto? I think I might try that. :)

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TheGVR4kid said:
funny........I use to skip school and run across the street from Floresta in 5th grade to buy candy at Cumberland Farms

·
Vanilla
1,458 Posts
JoesSupra said:
funny........I use to skip school and run across the street from Floresta in 5th grade to buy candy at Cumberland Farms
Did you ever know a chick named Tia who used to live up off of Sandia, whatever the street where the median on Sandia starts.

·
Registered
706 Posts
i bought 4 for the first time ever... Before i even saw the winning numbers i knew i wasted 4 dollars

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TheGVR4kid said:
Did you ever know a chick named Tia who used to live up off of Sandia, whatever the street where the median on Sandia starts.
I moved away in 1995..... median on Sandia? Sandia was only 2 lanes when I lived there. I lived where Sandia and West Virginia meet...on a street called Laconia.

·
Vanilla
1,458 Posts
The median has been there since before then, if you went north on Sandia towards Prima Vista, there used to be a grassy median, kind of like how there used to be on Airoso back then. No curbing or anything, just a grassy divider.

I'm down off of Ron Rico.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts