Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Supra Enthusiast
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To avoid cluttering up threads that have official info about the meet, I figured we should have a thread just for call outs/shit talking :love:

Let the games begin

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
You suck. :wavey:
/thread

·
Addicted to Boost
336 Posts
i would definately like to come,but it depends if i have a job by then

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
Don't worry about the Camry :nono:

Bring the 62-1 7M :wavey:
We've got something for that
camry is enough for a 7m.. cause itll be on the side of the road with a bhg :)

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Don't worry about the Camry :nono:

Bring the 62-1 7M :wavey:
We've got something for that
same ole shit,"we got something for that", how about you go this route,"i got something for that". always the same, talk shit but then its the old" i'll be in the camry story".:blah: :blah: :blah: :lame:

·
Supra Enthusiast
2,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Dave,
Try not talking to me like I'm Victor. How bout that? What shit have I talked that I didn't back up? Better yet.......What shit have I talked? Don't play that shit with me.

Back on topic............
If the 62-1 7M wants to play, I DO have a car that will gladly run you. We'll figure out a place to run, and we'll actually show up and lock it up before hand

·
Registered
733 Posts
Hey Dave,
Try not talking to me like I'm Victor. How bout that? What shit have I talked that I didn't back up? Better yet.......What shit have I talked? Don't play that shit with me.

Back on topic............
If the 62-1 7M wants to play, I DO have a car that will gladly run you. We'll figure out a place to run, and we'll actually show up and lock it up before hand

If my manifold is finished by that time I should be able to finish it, I REALLY want to get it out there but I can't guarantee it. Either way I will be out, my brother's got a bpu 1jz sc.

·
512RWHP... 503RWTQ... 7M
3,292 Posts
Even if I make it, I wont be racing shit... Im not doin runs on a motor with 10-15 miles on it... But I'll gladly talk shit... Shit shitty shit shit shit... :D:D:D Here's my take: if I make it to the meet in my Supra, I already won... thuh end!

·
Registered
746 Posts
The most over looked, under rated 7m in the original thread has already called out every mk3, but now will just lay silent and let the timeslips do the talking.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Mystery setup change just for florida SHHHHHHH!

·
Premium Member
3,062 Posts
I dont know about the rest of you guys, but I'm scared watch it here comes suprarich. lol And Jake how come not race the new motor? Everyone does things differently but we've always got on our cars during break-in periods. Some think it's the right way to do it some dont. No problems here so far.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Just for you Vic, I might put a 57 trim ct on my car instead of the stock ct, that should be enough.

·
Premium Member
6,638 Posts
break in? my break in will consist of me driving the car for about 1 hour just to make sure i dont have any stupid problems.
Rich, i got my money on you.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts