Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
9's Club
5,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So everyone here like to talk smack, Time to walk your talk, there is no bigger controversy than the one in FL for the supra community.

Are you guys ready? Wolverine? Russ? Omar? AdamGamz?....Bring your BEST GAME as there is PLENTY of other cars coming from south Florida to prove that the fastest supras are down south, and the fastest street cars for that matter.

Hope we can have the BEST turn out in the history of the surpa community, and to see some good competitors show up and try and steal the show from one of the “baddest” car ever to be created. Below is the official thread with the drag race info, reserve this one for the smack talk, and to setup grudge matches :)

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432244

Mario Deniz

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
well we all know it won't be your sc :1poke:

·
Supporting Vendor
733 Posts
Hey guys, I'm going to buy a bike just so I can keep up with 3800lb cars. Amicoolyet?

·
Registered
348 Posts
You know I am there running too much boost and too much spray...wonder if I will make it to the street races.

8's or bust for me.

This will probably be my last good chance to try with a good track and the time to do it.
I like the way you think Omar!!

·
MKIV owner since 1996
2,869 Posts
I'll be out on the streets to have some fun with the 4 door. I'll be racing other cars with less than 500RWHP. I need to figure out what to do with the tranny, nobody really builds a good IS300 / GS300 Tranny.. need to go 6 speed / R154 / Th400 probably.

·
9's Club
5,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'll be out on the streets to have some fun with the 4 door. I'll be racing other cars with less than 500RWHP. I need to figure out what to do with the tranny, nobody really builds a good IS300 / GS300 Tranny.. need to go 6 speed / R154 / Th400 probably.
I wish this would of been out when i built mine, i dont think there is any other way to go http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=424344

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
Unless something beond my control happens I hope to have my car done and would love to run some of you guys.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Dave make this the official call out, so you can finally understand who has the fastest SC300 in town :)
done:1poke: my mechanic is better than your mechanic because he didn't have to go to miami

·
Factory RSP Hardtopper
1,961 Posts
Who want's to help me assemble a mk4 puzzle? I want to race.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts