Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
CT12 Destroyer
2,993 Posts
I almost purchased the 1700 dollar 1j clip they have but there are Hidden shipping fee's

Flash ---> Us---> Caifornia---> Terminal

You pay $580 for shippin to Ca. Then More shipping to you nearest terminal, then money to get the clip from the terminal to you.

As far as i've heard they are a good company and I know people who have purchased Items and have never had any problems..

I just chose to get a clip that was already in the US cause im impaitent

·
Registered
383 Posts
Well, I've had enough with flashoptions screwing me out of money. They misrepresent themselves completely and it's time for it to end. I invite anyone who has purchased a clip from flashoptions to get in touch with me [email protected] because I'm going to be working on a class action suit, (if there isn't one going already), against flashoptions.com. Aparently there are already about 47 other people who are pretty annoyed with them and I'm going to be getting in touch with them soon. Please send me an email if you have been burned by them. Make the subject line: "flashoptions class action" if at all possible because I'll be filtering it into a seperate email box.
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40199

I'd consider this "bad experience." :eek:

B

·
0 Posts
where are some clip dealers in the US? I can't find any mkiv clips on ebay, so who do you guys deal with?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts