Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,619 Posts
Ugly car + ugly paint = Very ugly.

Flat black paint jobs make cars look like they are wearing primer, and look terrible. Only "Blade" can pull it off in his Charger. :lol:

·
Registered
657 Posts
why the big gaps in the bumper and the hood to front nose?

Gaps are ugly to me, but the car looks nice. I hope the gaps are functional.

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
OMG. That is so sinister. I love it. Combined with the evil V8 snorl...hum...me likey...

·
Registered
408 Posts
As much as I think the flat black trend is getting a little out of hand.....I still love it. That thing looks pissed.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Looks pretty good but hard to tell from the perspective of the photo's. It'd be nice if the photographer picked his freakin camera up off the ground to take the pics.

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
My only qualm with the SLR is the tongue thing they got rolling out of the front into the benz symbol. looks ugly IMO.

·
Saved
643 Posts
My only qualm with the SLR is the tongue thing they got rolling out of the front into the benz symbol. looks ugly IMO.
Didn't they try to incorporate that in order to tie in with the design of the Formula 1 Mercedes-McLarens at the time? I can see why you'd think it's unattractive but I can also see why they wanted to include it with the design. I kinda like it personally.

In any event, I love the looks of this flat black one. Looks gorgeous, and in some ways more proportional as well. The side view reminds me of the Mayback Excelero, which I also like.

Josh

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Fucking badass!!! Me wants!!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts