Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
AfriCAN AmeriCANT
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do they sound like? it's night n cant really see to well where the car is parked but, it seems to be coming from the front of the engine. it's like a chattering/rateling sound. any thoughts?

car is in sig

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
whens the last time you had a water pump done? Hows your oil pressure, hows the car running?

·
AfriCAN AmeriCANT
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks wob but i think i found the problem. the tec crank wheel was a little loose. im goin to go tighten it and hopefully thats the problem. if it is im goin to e-town so lemme know if your down. your pm box was full so i couldn't get back to you.

·
6,137 Posts
are you trailing the car? I dont need to get stuck down there when your rear finally goes lol

·
AfriCAN AmeriCANT
3,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol nah i im not. yo u workin today? maybe i'll bring it by u so u can take a look. im prolly goin to go to the track later tonight. i got a couple of things to do. after further investigation and time im pretty sure it's just belt squeak lol.

·
6,137 Posts
a shattered oil pump to a squeaking belt huh? :lol:

yeah I am working - but I am leaving soon - if you are coming thru Manhattan, my apt is right near the Lincoln Tunnel- I am in hells kitchen - swing by Ill PM my cell piece - I ll be home around 530 or so i thinkl

·
6,137 Posts
nasty little Miata you got there Martel, good luck with the project - let me know about E-town and if I can be of any help for the rear/tranny.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts