Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so this is my problem - there are no wiring diagrams that i have found (in english) with the pin out description to the three plugs that go to the rear of the jza70 right hand drive version. i'm not sure if that makes a difference or not. i am trying to complete this right hand drive conversion and the wire colors from a
MA70 to a JZA70 are different colors and i'm not sure what everything goes to. any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

·
To JZ is to Believe!
31 Posts
I am also trying to figure this out. I've been using the wiring diagrams on
www.1jz-gte.us. It has some of the 1jz wiring diagrams, but not all that are needed to know where every wire goes. A lot of the wires in the connectors seem to be for sensor signals or sending units that go to the dash gauges and warning lights.

If you look at the wiring diagrams, 2 of the connectors are IG1 and IH2. I figured out all the wires for the IG1 connector and most of the IH2 wires. It looks like the square shaped connector is IM1 but none of the wire colors match up from the diagrams to what's on my harness. It also doesn't show what the 10-pin connector is just above the 3 larger main connectors. That's all I've figured out so far. Other than that I am also at a loss.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts