Supra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is someone on ebay selling reproduction floor mats in different colors. Has anyone seen this auction or purchased a set? I am interested in a set of tan floor mats with supra written in black. $49 plus shipping for the set. Anyone have any experience with this guy? I just think the whole idea of tan carpet being covered by black floor mats is dumb.

·
I Solve Problems
4,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I only drive my car when its nice out and their is this new invention called shampoo extraction machines which you can shampoo the mats :rolleyes: . Benz, BMW, Ferrari, e.t.c all come with tan floor mats on tan carpet. Black floor mats on tan carpet looks out of place.

·
LexusTico
3,172 Posts
lis2k said:
Black floor mats on tan carpet looks out of place.
:stickpoke I always thought black floormats matched the black dash and door panels, roof, center console, pillars, etc. etc.

with that mentality, the rest of the car should be tan as well :dunno:

I see your point that you may want to have a matching tan floormat to match your tan carpets but saying the black mats don't match or look out of place is a little far off don't you think? come back, you're way out there :sadwavey:

·
Supra TT Senior
1,887 Posts
The tan carpet looks fine with black mats. In fact, think about how bad it would look if your house had white floors and you had a white door mat to match the floor.

·
19x10 +21 F 19x12 +28 R
2,186 Posts
spend 20 more boys and get it at Jays..

S

·
0 Posts
I bought the fake TRD ones of ebay, didnt even last a week, but they look nice if you use them for show only.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts