Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 263 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys (edit, and gals)
Does anyone know of any car forums in Florida? So far I only know of Tamparacing.com, fortmyersracing.net, and sfldrifters.com, and southfloridaracing.com
They all seem kind of crappy...is there one maybe for the Miami area?
Id just like to know more of what's happening in the area...

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
We do not race here in Florida or do anything illegal, we just have Picnic meets and eat pickled flavor potato chips and sausage dogs and talk about how we are going to make are N/A autos into a NA-T or talk about parts we can’t afford but want to buy one day.

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
We do not race here in Florida or do anything illegal, we just have Picnic meets and eat pickled flavor potato chips and sausage dogs and talk about how we are going to make are N/A autos into a NA-T or talk about parts we can’t afford but want to buy one day.
Apparently some didn't take advantage of the public school system.

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
You always have a smart ass remark to say when you reply to my posts, this isn't the first one.
You are right, this is the second one. The first one was when I was stating the obvious to your meet idea and you became butt hurt. :kiss:

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Hey guys (edit, and gals)
Does anyone know of any car forums in Florida? So far I only know of Tamparacing.com, fortmyersracing.net, and sfldrifters.com, and southfloridaracing.com
They all seem kind of crappy...is there one maybe for the Miami area?
Id just like to know more of what's happening in the area...
To answer you original question before getting side tracked with Kirk the Jerk, this is where all the action is http://www.floridasupras.com/ the forum might be kind of slow with an average of 2 ½ post per week but there are many topics on picnics, sausage dogs and waxes to use on your SHOW Supra.:wavey:

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
That was pretty entertaining, haha, thanks guys!

For the record, I like floridasupras.com, eventually it will get rolling when more people know about it. The owner took some real initiative to get it going, best of luck to him

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
To answer you original question before getting side tracked with Kirk the Jerk, this is where all the action is http://www.floridasupras.com/ the forum might be kind of slow with an average of 2 ½ post per week but there are many topics on picnics, sausage dogs and waxes to use on your SHOW Supra.:wavey:
Make fun of our meets but they have been more than successful....more than you can say about your dumb street race. I don't see how you have given back to the community besides trying to set up some illegal street race through Florida.

Here are pics of our little "picnic" meets:

FREE dyno meet

With that being said, you sir can kindly go fuck yourself... We will continue these meets and will continue giving back to the local community. More than you can say about yourself.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Very good, I am so impressed with your pictures of your picnic meet, but unfortunately it’s still not my style I rather slide down a razor blade and land in a pool of alcohol before hanging out you and your SHOW car clan at Denny’s.

Good job keep up the hard work, your next All-American Slam is on me.

BTW: I have had several people asking me about the run, i might just go foward with it.:)

·
Hardtopper
13,043 Posts
Very good, I am so impressed with your pictures of your picnic meet, but unfortunately it’s still not my style I rather slide down a razor blade and land in a pool of alcohol before hanging out you and your SHOW car clan at Denny’s.

Good job keep up the hard work, your next All-American Slam is on me.

BTW: I have had several people asking me about the run, i might just go foward with it.:)
That's Bahama Breeze... not Dennys, big difference. Your immaturity really explains alot about you. Either way, I am done with this matter and I am not "following" you like you insisted, rather you following me and making little "picnic" comments as if it bothers me. Fact is, I have a lot more to offer to the community than some silly illegal street race. You act as if I was the only one that thought it was a silly idea....either way good luck with it.

Kirk

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
That's Bahama Breeze... not Dennys, big difference. Your immaturity really explains alot about you. Either way, I am done with this matter and I am not "following" you like you insisted, rather you following me and making little "picnic" comments as if it bothers me. Fact is, I have a lot more to offer to the community than some silly illegal street race. You act as if I was the only one that thought it was a silly idea....either way good luck with it.

Kirk
I agree I am also done with this matter and you chasing my posts, you have sucked up a good 2 hours of my day.

Best of luck to you I am sure we will cross paths one day. :)

BTW: The run will not be illegal, there would be rules and guidelines to enforce that.

·
Slingin pole
1,975 Posts
Make fun of our meets but they have been more than successful....more than you can say about your dumb street race. I don't see how you have given back to the community besides trying to set up some illegal street race through Florida.

Here are pics of our little "picnic" meets:

FREE dyno meet

With that being said, you sir can kindly go fuck yourself... We will continue these meets and will continue giving back to the local community. More than you can say about yourself.
who is that blonde chick in the second pick thats got her back turned?

1 - 20 of 263 Posts