Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Are there any tuners/shops in Florida preferably as close to Jacksonville as possible that are familiar with tuning the MAP ECU?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone?

·
Registered
807 Posts
Tracy can tune a damn map ecu silly. Think he's capable of AEM tuning and not a map ecu? He's gonna want you to get an AEM lol, but he'll do it. So are you going with this or the vpc-izzle? Let me know bc Phil is interested in it as well.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mkivmatt said:
Tracy can tune a damn map ecu silly. Think he's capable of AEM tuning and not a map ecu? He's gonna want you to get an AEM lol, but he'll do it. So are you going with this or the vpc-izzle? Let me know bc Phil is interested in it as well.
Cool that's good news I was hoping I could find someone relatively close. Definately no AEM for me. Let me know next time you head up to Speedfab I'll need to setup an install and dyno with Tracy. After emailing Dusty and Obiwan I'm going to have to go with the MAP way more features and better tuning capabilities.

·
Registered
807 Posts
I'm going up there today. We're tuning the Lexus on the dyno. Call me if you wanna swing by.

·
Premium Member
1,038 Posts
Youll like the map ecu. Its simple and safe once setup right. And got damn cheaper then any stand alone, lol :)

Thanks

Ben

·
Vendor
4,400 Posts
Agreed, good unit. Great unit for the price point. Rumor has it, Ben has messed with one or two of them. :) Anyways there are definitely a few people who have MAP ECU experience in Central Florida.

Oh by the way congrats on your new dyno numbers, Ben. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LYTLdiablo said:
Anyways there are definitely a few people who have MAP ECU experience in Central Florida.

If you can point me in their direction it would be appreciated.

·
Vendor
4,400 Posts
I can tune them.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll be in touch

1 - 10 of 10 Posts