Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just downloaded the Florida Turbo 2 video, what an AWESOME video not to mention, but I had a quick question. In the intro, its the first car you see in the video, I believe its blue, takes off and it just sounds really mean!!! I was wondering what kind of exhaust that is? I'm sorry I don't know where I actually downloaded the video cause I downloaded it like a week ago, else I would post it here. Any info would be greatly appreciated. :) Thanks and if you know where I got it please post it for other people to download cause its a great video!
Thanks again

Adam

B

·
0 Posts
I think the cool sound comes from the HKS SS BOV he has. I kept rewinding to that part of the video too

X

·
0 Posts
Does anyone know where he has that BOV mounted to? I want mine to sound exactly like that.

·
Moderator, Boost Addict
2,597 Posts
BOV is on the lower IC pipe. It is an HKS SSBOV. Contact me if you need one or help with positioning. The exhaust is a Tanabe Race Medallion as stated and I LOVE IT. Sound so low in tone and mean as hell. Also, contact if you need one or help. Thanks for the compliments, look out for turbo dreams 3 on the way filming this weekend!

Adam

·
Moderator, Boost Addict
2,597 Posts
DaSupra said:
I thought that was your car..anyways, cant wait fo rthe filming this wekend.

John
Me either! Looks like we have Joanah coming out too! Hell yeah! Lets finalize the plan? Call me sat morn before the meet.

Adam

S

·
0 Posts
I have watched TurboDreams 2 and it's a great teaser. Is there a real movie? if there isn't make one!!!! Call it the same name but have it an hour instead of 3 minutes. Overall, it's a great teaser with some of the nice supra's out there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts