Supra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Internet Addict
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I purchased a Fluidyne radiator for Supra TT thinking it will drop into an SC300 just fine... but I was wrong. It's too short. I'll sell it for what I payed for it, that's $479.95. It's brand new in a box.

Most stores have a back-order on Fluidyne.

Chris

·
A right, not a privilege
3,421 Posts
What do you mean it's too short? I was told that a TT radiator will drop into an N/A just fine.

·
A right, not a privilege
3,421 Posts
I thought the N/A Supra and SC300 were compatible as far as radiators go. No?

·
2JZ MKII
637 Posts
Yes, they all will swap between each other size and mount wise. I am unsure about the in/out pipes though.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Im doing this now and it seems to fit fine in my Sc. Maybe just some messing with the brackets but other than that it seems bueno lol..

·
A right, not a privilege
3,421 Posts
lacrssgus14 said:
Yes, they all will swap between each other size and mount wise. I am unsure about the in/out pipes though.
The upper pipes are off and need some tweaking if I recall correctly. Same otherwise with more capacity from the factory.

·
A right, not a privilege
3,421 Posts
DirectQL said:
No, the SC300 radiator is taller than Supras.

Chris
This is the first I've heard of SC300 rediators not swapping w/an N/A. You sure your SC300 is a stock setup?

·
Internet Addict
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
204 Posts
Thats strange Phil's book says to swap over to a supra TT radiator, b/c the stock sc cannot provide sufficient cooling for a TT setup, also that they swap right over, are you sure you have the right model radiator? :ugh2:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts