Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mogallo said:
Sweet car man!!! Sounds good.

speaking of lights i need to get some new bulbs..... any suggestions??
yea if u want hids, go to xenondepot.com u can get some nice ones for bout 350. Thats what i paid me mine. If u want some pics let me know and ill take some night pics for you

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i highly recommand HIDS, rather then the pep boy brands or stuff.. quality is better

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey junito nice fly by i like it when u came in they flickerd a lil is the a turbo

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bigg Keiff said:
Bigg Keiff said:
hey junito nice fly by i like it when u came in they flickerd a lil... hey when u getn ur t71 :dunno:
next week it should be gettin installed, after that ill be turboed up.... zoom zoom, lol

·
MkIV Pilot
580 Posts
youre doing a t71 on the GE??? any engine fortification or anything??

I priced some HID'S once and it was like 1400 for the standard lights and then another 1400 for the high beams... maybe im blind or maybe i just looked at some really expensive stuff...

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mogallo said:
youre doing a t71 on the GE??? any engine fortification or anything??

I priced some HID'S once and it was like 1400 for the standard lights and then another 1400 for the high beams... maybe im blind or maybe i just looked at some really expensive stuff...

if u go to xenondepot.com they are only like 350,, which is a great price for hids. and im gettin a t61 keith meant to put that. But ne ways go to that site and u will see that those hids prices are reasonable..

·
MkIV Pilot
580 Posts
junito said:
if u go to xenondepot.com they are only like 350,, which is a great price for hids. and im gettin a t61 keith meant to put that. But ne ways go to that site and u will see that those hids prices are reasonable..

Will do. Thanks!!! And good luck with the car!!!!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
wow, i just looked at them, they on sale... great time to pick some up

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mogallo said:
Yeah im going to try and get them i think. I need to get the glass headlights as well... i just dumped a lot of money into the car so im debating... thanks for the link btw!!!

yea i got glass headlights from one of the sponsers on here, i think it totaled 500

1 - 20 of 41 Posts