Supra Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are the bolts the same for the auto and manual?

If not where can i get some that aren't 8$ a pop.

-ian :sadance:

·
1,020 Posts
:rolleyes: They hold your friggen flywheel on for christsakes.

Don't cheap out and buy the proper bolts. All that for maybe 20 dollars of savings?

Give me a break.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
fyi, these are supposed to be direct replacement Flywheel bolts.

same pitch thread etc. & they are ARP.

Im down with buying yota parts, but if ARP's been in the game doing what they know how
I am cool with saving some stealership $ and buying a high quality part.

·
Fat Guy in a Little Coat
281 Posts
StinkyZ said:
fyi, these are supposed to be direct replacement Flywheel bolts.

same pitch thread etc. & they are ARP.

Im down with buying yota parts, but if ARP's been in the game doing what they know how
I am cool with saving some stealership $ and buying a high quality part.

Agreed..I used the ARP bolts when putting in the rps carbon/cabon and saved about 40 bucks on bolts.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Are these bolts replacements for the MKIV? If I known I would of brought these instead. I wonder Y MVP don't carry these.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
these bolts are going into my 2jzgte, i.e. direct replacement for any car with a flywheel and 2j motor... maybe add these to a sticky of parts you can get that are as good or better than OEM and not as expensive.

·
Fat Guy in a Little Coat
281 Posts
NooBSupra said:
Are these bolts replacements for the MKIV? If I known I would of brought these instead. I wonder Y MVP don't carry these.

yes...direct replacement.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
bringin back an old thread

These bolts are for the 4A-GE, they dont look near long enough for the 2JZ-GTE, can i get a confirmation these fit

·
Is it turbo? Is it stick?
4,560 Posts
never heard of this until today. interested to know if they fit properly. they dont look like they come with threadlocker on so be sure to use some on the bolts to make sure they dont back themselves out over time...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Seconding... its crucial to use threadlocker on bolts like these... one backed out bolt and it will really mess everything up.

never heard of this until today. interested to know if they fit properly. they dont look like they come with threadlocker on so be sure to use some on the bolts to make sure they dont back themselves out over time...

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
you dont need thread lock or locktight on ARP bolts if you use the ARP assembly lube. has anyone used these bolts on a Supra yet?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts