Supra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I already did a search but came up empty.... will a fmic help a bpu car with a greddy side mount.... ? Just wondering cause im ready to get some more parts..... thanx KEvin was thinking of the 3row greddy.... :D

·
Old School
4,014 Posts
Wezz said:
kevin,

the FMIC Greddy 3 row helped out my auto bpu at the track. i got about 2-3 more mph...i highly suggest it.

cheers
Wezz
Same here. About 3 mph average trap speed increase (only been back to the track once though) and 32rwhp on the dyno.

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanx guys that sound like the next wallet buster.... ill look into getting one... any idea what a greddy side mount is worth... was on the car when i purchased it.... thanx again... Kevin..

·
Old School
4,014 Posts
Kevin Hornsby said:
Thanx guys that sound like the next wallet buster.... ill look into getting one... any idea what a greddy side mount is worth... was on the car when i purchased it.... thanx again... Kevin..
Greddy SMIC is no better than stock, and it could be worse since you lose the nifty plastic "ram air" duct that seals the stock IC to the opening in the bumper.

But, it does have aluminum end tanks, so it won't blow apart like the stock one sometimes does.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts