Supra Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there I plan to do the BPU on the Supra I'll be getting in June. What benefits are gained by adding a FMIC? Can you guys let me know what RWHP gains you've seen with FMIC's and which makes/ models were involved?

Thanks!
Kevin

·
3,148 Posts
Frank Ward and Phillip Long both installed a Greddy FMIC. They both gained around 22 rwhp. I don't know how this would relate to actual street hp but I think they both gained about 2-3 mph in the 1/4 mile.

Hope this helps, Steve

·
Registered
84 Posts
I chose the GReddy FMIC for stock twins on Andi B.'s recommendation, and I haven't regretted it . . . I'm sure it gave me a ton of power, although I don't have a dyno. before . . . http://www.lilviv.com/supra/speedprf.html has a link to my dyno. chart (447 RWHP/476 RWTQ) and pictures of the FMIC on the front of my car. That intercooler, although a hair more expensive than most, is very well worth it.

Originally posted by JaxFLTTSupra:
<STRONG>Hey there I plan to do the BPU on the Supra I'll be getting in June. What benefits are gained by adding a FMIC? Can you guys let me know what RWHP gains you've seen with FMIC's and which makes/ models were involved?

Thanks!
Kevin</STRONG>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts