Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dusty,

The ARC FMIC I ordered from you guys didn't come with installation instructions and the shop (MSP Motorsports) was wondering if it was supposed to come with them.

Also, they said both ends of the IC were banged up during shipping... they say they can bang it back out but that makes me a little nervous. I am driving out there tomm to survey it all. What would you like to do if it is more than small cosmetic issues?

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Hi Sir,

The ARC does not come with instructions. The Greddy and the HKS do, but they are all in Japanese. I am kind of surprised MSP would even ask about instructions, haven't they installed like 100 FMIC's on Supras by now? However, if they need any assistance please have them call me and I'll answer any questions they may have.

I'm sorry to hear about the damage! If its more than cosmetic please contact [email protected] or call him here, extension 11. He'll work that out with you. If its just cosmetic let me know how bad it is and we'll go from there. I want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase of it. Unfortunately you bought the last one I have in stock for a while, so if the damage is just a minor bend or 2 hopefully we can work that out without having to wait on another one.

Kind regards,

Dusty

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol... I thought the same thing to myself when they called me today asking about the instructions. They were unsure if they were going ot have to remove the bumper brace... anyway, I am headed down there first thing in the morning to look over the IC. I will call you guys when I see what is going on...

Other than this, the 6849202 things I have ordered in the past two months have all been here on time and with no issues. I am sure we will figure this out. Thanks Dusty.

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Please do. I'll be here all day and am anxious to hear about the FMIC. I've had a few dinged up before in shipping. Its almost always just cosmetic with no worries about flow or leaking.

Please review and call me!

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dusty,

I will call you tomorrow when I get a chance; I just got back from the shop and I have to bolt to a business meeting.

The damage is just cosmetic, and not too bad... the dings are on the backside and the edges of both couplers, luckily they are on the edges and not past the beading so the couplers should still fit snug. I will call you and we can chat about it...

Thanks for being so attentive!

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Okay good deal. Give me a call and we'll work it out. If you have pics please email them to me in advance so I can see it myself. Please take pics of the box as well so I can forward to Jason here.

Thanks!

Dusty

1 - 7 of 7 Posts