Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dusty,
Do you sell just the overflow tank kit that comes with the FMIC kits? If so, what is the price shipped to 27242.
Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
9,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dusty,
This is a custom unit, so it doesnt matter. I would prefer Greddy or HKS.
Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
9,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dusty,
You are talking about the $48 HKS one right? Do you have it in stock? Does it mount to the right of the battery like the Greddy?
Thanks,
Jason

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Yes the $48 one. I will have them in stock Thursday, I have been out for a while but just got that resolved.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Registered
9,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dusty,
Do you have a direct # I can call you at? I want to go ahead and place my order today. I need this by next Tuesday, will that be a problem? It does come with lines also, right?
Thanks,
Jason

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
It is only an overflow tank with a lid and drain spout. Most people use their stock lines or Hose Techniques hose.

Our number is 940-683-8282.
Don't ask for me today, I am out of office.

Thanks,

Dusty

·
Registered
9,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dusty,
Can you please give me an update on the Overflow tank I ordered from you? I never received an e-mail confirming it, and on the MVP website the order isnt there either.
Thanks,
Jason

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Its not on the MVP website because you did not order it online - you called it into me.

You ordered it Thursday late afternoon and it shipped Friday via 3-day air on Wednesday, March 30th, like I said it would. :)

The invoice was not emailed b\c we did not have a tracking # to put on it yet. We email an invoice after we put a tracking # on it as that way we only have to send it to you once, when the information is complete.

Your www.ups.com tracking # is 1z7722091249853383

You will have an invoice in your email late tonight.

Sincerely,

Dusty

·
Space for sale
983 Posts
Dusty,

I need one of these also, should i order through website or should i call you guys up?

Thanks!

Jason Hu

·
Premium Member
10,090 Posts
Lintrix said:
Dusty,

I need one of these also, should i order through website or should i call you guys up?

Totally up to you sir. If you call JUST to place an order then anyone can help you. If you have technical questions on a Supra part then ask for me.

If you place it online it gets processed just as quick, sometimes quicker as it is faster and easier for us, but again the choice is yours!

Regards,

Dusty

·
Registered
9,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Dusty, You are the man!

Jason

1 - 13 of 13 Posts