Supra Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all,

More questions here.

Ok, what is the word on the street about FMIC's? Who makes the best ones? I am looking at the Blitz and Greddy. They seem to get the most press on here. I have the stock twins and plan on keeping them on when the FMIC is installed. However I do want to go single at some point with an SP60. What FMIC is the best for my aplication.

One more question: Have any of guys sent out your heads to get ported and pollished? Have any of you guys sent em out to TRD to get this stuff done?

THANKS!

·
Registered
197 Posts
I installed my Blitz FMIC this past summer. It is a very large intercooler and can handle the Sp 60 turbo easily. I am very pleased with it, but you should be aware that it requires cutting and grinding on the car to fit. The instructions are in Japanese, but if you take your time and study the pictures it's not too bad. I have attended this years TX2K1 and Vegas meets and the Blitz FMIC is NOT a common site. Greddy, HKS, and Spearco are the norm. I haven't heard of anyone complaining about the quality (or lack thereof) of their FMIC. I just wouldn't buy one of the small versions that are intended to be used with the stock twins.

Good luck, Richard

1 - 2 of 2 Posts