Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Hey,
Yea they are good people, been there a couple times to buy a supra, but never fell through because i thought they were a bit over priced. They are cool people though. They have many cool cars from supras, rx-7, 300zx, skylines, etc. They are trustworthy. I live close by, so if ya need any help with me going there i would be happy to help u out, to check a car out.
lates
sam

give me a call anytime (714)420-6001 if you want me to go check out a car.

·
Registered
1 Posts
They are overpriced and their cars are very poorly maintained. They also lied to me about having a compression test for the car. I drove all the way from Northern California to check out a car they told me was in good shape ans was definately not.

·
Registered
298 Posts
they over priced their supras or any other car and do not know jack on supra's engine specs. They lie about their cars, lied to my friend about a supra being turbo'd when it was NA so i dunno, its up to you. For me, I don't trust them and neither does any of my friends that stopped by their place. Just my honest opinion.

·
Registered
298 Posts
if you don't know your engine specs for the 2jz, then you're going to get tricked by their false information given by the sales people. The engines are in horrible shape, and prices are WAY overpriced. I drive by their occasionally and i feel sad for those who their supras.

·
To the MSB BAtman!
1,690 Posts
I know the owner of that dealership. very nice people to deal with. i have friends who baught from them. transaction was smooth and the cars were clean. for all the people who know nothing about the 2jz engine spec and expect some insight from them you will not get it. when purchasing a car like this you need to do your own research. but they are a legit and clean dealership.

·
Super Moderator
10,580 Posts
I would not consider buying a car from Focus. When I was looking for my second MKIV, I sent them a questionnaire I had developed to aid me in my search on a car in which I was interested. After speaking with someone, who agreed to complete my questionnaire, I never heard anything back after I emailed the document. Several unreturned emails later, I called and reminded the same person who I was and why I was calling. He told me the car had been sold. Trouble was, I was in the area when I made the call, drove by and the car was still there. If he had told me in the beginning he couldn't, or wouldn't, answer my questions, I would have felt better about it and let it go. But, to say the car was sold when it wasn't...

Every car I've seen posted by those guys have similar mileage (109,000ish) and pricing which strikes me as odd. Maybe they are cool like some have said, but I would lookly deeply into the history of any car I was seriously considering purchasing. The cars I've seen look pretty edgy, IMO.

Ken.

·
Super Moderator
10,580 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,580 Posts
^^^Do you work for Focus? I already purchased another Supra, but I do appreciate your offer nonetheless.

Ken.

·
Registered
320 Posts
i spoke with someone there recently about a car there. the car was way overpriced for the mileage on it. he kept arguing it was a popular car. in my opinion they have less then average condition cars and are trying to rip people off, just because they are "popular". i wouldn't do business with them.

·
Registered
318 Posts
If you want technical info or specs just PM me or ask for me when you call.

Regarding price, you should see our monthly expenses (land lease, employees, advertising, inspection and repairs, detailing and etc.) We're in business for a profit. Also, Supras don't exactly sell for Wholesale Blue Book so if we buy high we have to sell a little higher to stay alive. If we could buy Supras all day for below WBB we would sell them for less.

On top of that, we get our customers financing when no other lender will accept them. But the downfall to that is our lender will take a percentage of the sales price from us. So that in turn diminishes our profits.

For those of you with positive words, thank you! For everyone else, let me know what can be done to change your opinion. If its price, you will have more negotiating power if you have all cash or your own financing. However, we won't compete with any other dealer or private party based on price alone. You have to factor in other value added benefits our dealership offers: wholesale prices on all OEM parts, financing options, over 10 years in business at the same location, low cost car insurance options, warranty options, friendly customer service, no pressure sales, pre-purchase items (safety inspection, smog certificate, detailing, and Carfax report). Also, we don't sell salvage or prior salvage vehicles. You can verify that and correct mileage with the free Carfax report we supply.

Ask any of the 20-30 Supra customers on this forum if they are happy with their payments, cars and their shopping experience with us.

Thanks,

J

1 - 20 of 40 Posts