Supra Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
anti-hardtopper#1
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to do the mod where the fogs can be on without the headlights coming on. Can someone explain this in detail. i searched and the only useful info would be on the sogi site, but the links wont work and the site is down temporarily or something. Thanks for any help.

G

·
Racerstud2004 said:
i want to do the mod where the fogs can be on without the headlights coming on. Can someone explain this in detail. i searched and the only useful info would be on the sogi site, but the links wont work and the site is down temporarily or something. Thanks for any help.
i did mine, but that was over a year ago... i don't remember a thing about the install... anyone know when the sogi site is gonna be back up? I need to rewire my knock sensors ASAP!

sorry for jacking your thread man :p

·
Livin the Supra Lifestyle
2,023 Posts
SuprAng said:
what dont you understand about sogi being down?
maybe cause i didnt know it was down ****. thanks for letting me know though:tool:

·
Slowly but Surely
1,438 Posts
I rewired my fog lights to the park lights. Heres what I did:
I located the positive and negative wire from the fog light, then i spliced the two wires, then i located the two wires for the corner lights (thats were i bridged them from) then you will have 4 spliced wires, then you just simply connect the 2 positives together and the 2 two negatives together. Then do the same for the other side, and then you're done. Report back if you have any problems.

Neal

·
2/3 HP to the Paws
1,519 Posts
The original rewire procedure is an amazing PITA. Getting at the fuse panel and jacking around with the relay wiring isn't worth the time unless you're a midget or contortionist.

Just rewire the lights directly to the battery via a relay and fuse, and use the original fog light switch to trip the relay.

Takes ten minutes, and your back will thank you.

·
Registered
394 Posts
I did it on my 87' re-wiring them to the parking lights and it only took about 30 minutes (with experimenting). I don't remember what I did but if you still need help I can go remove my switch and take a look.

P.S. Don't re-wire them to your battery, it's harder that way anyways.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts