Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sighhh*

Here it goes, My buddy and I usually hang out with this one girl that is damn fine. I had always thought she liked me, turns out a couple weeks ago I was using my buddy's cell phone and *accidentally clicked on his in box messages*. :rofl: Keep in mind this girl has a boyfriend and it's not my buddy or me. I read messages like *Don't tell (my name) what happened* So I confront my friend -He denies everything and said "I just passed out at her house nothing happened"...:gaysex:

Fast forward to the present day. I'm hanging out with the same friend and suddenly he gets a call and he starts to act like a backing stabbing son of a bitch. He claims that he had to leave and go to Megan's house for a quickie (ugly chick that he bangs). (We were at his house) I had a feeling (kinda of like a sixth sense) that my friend was lying . And he says you and Aaron(another friend) can chill here while I'm gone. So I chilled for 15mins, moreover the whole time I sit there, I have a thought in my mind that this fucker is lying. So I get in my car *I just had to find out if I have true friends* I drive by Stephanie's house (dirty slut), and saw my buddy at her crib. I liked this girl a lot, but I can always find another chick. But this backstabbing buddy of mine is the lying sack of shit. I can't even explain what is going through my mind at this point.

:sad:

I'm trying to imply that you can't trust anyone but family.

What should I do about this?

1.) Pour acid in both the girl and my buddy's face.
2.) Round house kick to the face.
3.) Tell her boyfriend, about the situation.

:sadance:

On to the pics.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Your story telling skills are terrible.

You liked a girl who had a boyfriend? The slut? Your friend was banging her and you're jealous?

You sound like a cunt.

·
ส็็็็็็&
919 Posts
thats it? no titties? your about as worthless as a bull with tits

·
Your Mustang has a WHAT?!
467 Posts
Sounds like you like riding the DRAMA train...

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Your story telling skills are terrible.

You liked a girl who had a boyfriend? The slut? Your friend was banging her and your jealous?
Yes
Yes, and
Yes

Wouldn't YOU be?!

This girl was a close friend of mine, that hungout with me almost every other day for the last year.

·
!black
4,625 Posts
Welcome to the real world -- most folks are uneducated lumps of walking/talking/fucking shit. Deal with it, be the bigger man and move on. I mean come on... you're 20... this kind of shit is to be expected with folks around your age.

·
...smell like cabbage
1,097 Posts
I would be more pissed that my friend lied to me. At 20 it's just a piece of pussy anyway. It's not like she was going to marry you.

EDIT: A similar situation was covered in a thread about 2 months ago. Again, best or "very close" friends never work when they are of the opposite sex.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Yes
Yes, and
Yes

Wouldn't YOU be?!

This girl was a close friend of mine, that hungout with me almost every other day for the last year.

NO.

I do not hookup with girls whom I know are in relationships. Regardless If I know the guy or not.

Grow the fuck up. You're apparently ugly if this total slut wouldn't fuck you after trying to every other day last year.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Your fucking stupid, just because you wanted her to cheat on her boyfriend your jelous even though you don't even know whats happening.

I wouldn't be suprised if she's just being nice to you and your too stupid to realize because you get no attention from chicks and now a friend whose a chick is being nice and you think she's into you.... you sound like a dumbass. Honestly only thing you should do if your boyfriends girl is cheating on her you should tell him, you know the saying bros before hoes and if she's cheating on him she'a hoe.

Fucking dumbass wasting space on a forum.

·
Something cool
670 Posts
You're a pussy. I'd elaborate but I hope you will be able to come to this conclusion yourself. Your friend is a fake motherfucker also. Real friends congratulate each other. They don't get jealous... They don't have to hide who they fuck..

3,796 Posts
She's a slut cause she is cheating on her boyfriend with someone other than you? :lol:

Arizona hit the nail on the head. You're a fool.

·
00 SC300
45 Posts
your mad at your friend because hes banging a girl you like. but you also stated you went through his message inbox reading messages you sound like a jealous boyfriend going through your girls phone.

1 - 20 of 220 Posts