Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
kaizen Motorsports
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is from a SD meet we had. 200,000 miles, Original turbos and engine= tons of fun! enjoy!

I miss my rev limiter. I had to watch the tach and keep it at 8K. God I love this engine!

·
Not so boring anymore
7,085 Posts
i need to rebuild my lsd...

nice..

·
kaizen Motorsports
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
slidingsidewayz said:
nice..... i wonder since you have over 200,000 miles on the motor has your front oil seal went out on you yet?

Nope. I replaced it when I got the engine.

·
Sawblades Rock!!!
194 Posts
onebad7m said:
Nope. I replaced it when I got the engine.
Where on the engine is it located? Is it an easy fix? I guess what I'm asking is if I should do it when I get my halfcut or if it can be done while the engine is installed.

·
1jz-gte motivation
805 Posts
Puts a smile on your face, doesn't it?

·
kaizen Motorsports
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
TiWo2.0 said:
Where on the engine is it located? Is it an easy fix? I guess what I'm asking is if I should do it when I get my halfcut or if it can be done while the engine is installed.

you have to remove the crank pulley and remove the timing belt. It's behing the timing belt gear, that is sometimes hard to remove, but if you have ever done one on a 7M, it's no different.

Orubus said:
Puts a smile on your face, doesn't it?

:bigthumb:

·
Sawblades Rock!!!
194 Posts
onebad7m said:
you have to remove the crank pulley and remove the timing belt. It's behing the timing belt gear, that is sometimes hard to remove, but if you have ever done one on a 7M, it's no different.
Thanx :bigthumb:

And nice car. It's hard to believe you can rev 8k with 200k on your block!! Thats insane. I blew my 7m at 6200. But that was probably because it was a pile. The person who owned the car before me was an idiot, she checks the oil in her cars every other month...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts