Supra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was driving home with my date on the transcanada highway, im doing about 130km/h, and i notice in my rear view that someone is comin up on me pretty fast. i change lanes to see what they are driving, and they pull up beside me, and it was an eagle talon. I figured i would have some fun with him, so i pull in behind him and he steps on it up to 160. i stay with him and he changes lanes and slows down a bit (i guess he thought i couldnt stay with him :p) so i downshift into fourth and just give it, and go ripping by him at about 170, and watch him get in behind me, so i keep accelerating up to 185, and he wasn't gaining, so i let off, and then he turned of the highway not long after. guess he just couldn't take the heat :p

·
Registered
66 Posts
hey man, i know you were on the highway but aren't you afraid of getting your license suspended?

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you know, i probably should be, but you only live once.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hehehe, I raced a guy in a talon once...Then he hit some gravel and his car slid off the road in a ditch. Cock sucker was drunk as fuck.

Moral of the story, you can be as drunk as you want and you still aint gonna beat a supra.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got a talon that I'm fairly confident could smoke most (90%) of these MKii's

1 - 8 of 8 Posts