Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Eye Kandy For Enthusiasts
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all those who missed the centralia meet, please post pics of the meet, i am sure many people would like to see the outcome. I will post pics when i get the chance, this was my first supra meet ever and i loved it, cant wait for next year and the bigger events.................Texas/Vegas here i come.

·
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are some pictures i took today at the meet:

Sorry for the big pictures.

·
MMMM Smells like coolant
213 Posts
sorry I ddint make the meet :( my car was not road ready till after 5:00 PM tonight. Ohwell maybe next meet I can make it.

·
Acting my age
3,968 Posts
Sorry I didnt make the meet, I was working on Cravin's car until after 5:00pm... lol

Looks like a great turnout this time! I'll be there for the next one. :)

·
Supras Invade Las Vegas
2,385 Posts
No pics of that sweet silver drop top that showed up? That damn thing's engine was bigger than any of the Supra's engines. :)

WOW! What an amazing turnout! I counted darned close to 40 Supras that made the journey out to the middle of nowhere (between Portland and Seattle) today. Supras came from as far away as Eugene Oregon, BC, and Eastern Washington.

I arrived at the Portland caravan meeting point a bit after 10 and found quite a few Supras waiting for me. We hit the road a few minutes later.

We rolled in to Centralia about 25 minutes before noon (PDT) and found our spots. Over the next hour the lot continued to fill up.

With a MkII specific gathering on Sunday we were not sure that we would even see a single one show up. I was glad to see some show up - that aren't elitist snobs like the others that blew us off to go do their own thing. ;)

I saw several familiar faces - still don't remember names - and met some really great new people.

I still say that we have some of the nicest Supra owners around. I didn't see any elitist attitudes - except for those MkII snobs sitting over in the corner thumbing their noses at the rest of us. ;)

Of course it ended much too quickly. I could have chatted longer. Oh well... there's always next time.

I'll try to get pics up soon.

KeithH
driving the beater - 2006 Solara SLE Drop Top

·
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry Ketih totally forgot about your solara, but Jim Sr was telling me you got one, sorry we couldnt meet, i didnt stay that long.

Alvin

·
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
MKIV4EVER said:
Sorry Ketih totally forgot about your solara, but Jim Sr was telling me you got one, sorry we couldnt meet, i didnt stay that long.

Alvin

I'll take that back Keith, if you look hard enogh you just might see your solara in the background.

·
Stock Twins King
4,490 Posts
MKIV4EVER said:
For all those who missed the centralia meet, please post pics of the meet, i am sure many people would like to see the outcome. I will post pics when i get the chance, this was my first supra meet ever and i loved it, cant wait for next year and the bigger events.................Texas/Vegas here i come.

I didnt know you were there, nor have we met! Did you get your O2 and pulley thing figured out?

It was a great meet, well overdue, and great weather (liitle cold) I think this was a 4 year record for as many mixed generations as ever. Some new members for sure, and new cars for previous members!

Great to see JoJo again, and that he even made it after being in an airplane for many hours. Hope to see his new beauty soon.

I will post some pics tomorrow.

·
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah i was there, i got those parts that i needed, so thanks for everything. I mostly hung out with the guys from RREV Motorsports and Jim Sr.

By the way, your car looks great, very clean, great job.

·
The Radiator Man
1,363 Posts
I must say,
for my first meet, it was great. I'll agree with Keith, we do have some of the nicest supra owners, all you guys I met were super nice.
Lets get another one set up!
or just another caravan to nowhere.....
that was way too much fun.

·
The Radiator Man
1,363 Posts
ohhhhhhh also.
The guy I talked to before I left today (I was driving the 89 black turbo with a pre 89 wing, and a broken door handle =] and blonde hair...terror sweatshirt)
anyways!
you took a picture of me with my car, and I want to see it!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey everyone! thanks for friendly invited me to hang out with you guys ( Im driver of 2006 Mitsubishi Evolution 9 White)

It was Hella fun in High speed and hang out lol..

·
Supra OG
2,392 Posts
You guys that left early missed the video session on the highway with filming by one of the guys in the black EVO...

·
SuperWhiteNinetyTwoMeat
1,001 Posts
Keithh said:
I didn't see any elitist attitudes - except for those MkII snobs sitting over in the corner thumbing their noses at the rest of us.

Haha, most of them were all right, except for the one who thought he knew everything and was calling me stupid to my face for how I choose to put my motor together. They kind of thought that the MKIV crowd was being snobby too. Oh well I didnt know any of them before yesterday, but I think if they just went and started talking to other people like I was trying to do, they would realize that most people there were pretty nice. Good meet though it was fun getting to see all the hardwork people had been putting into their cars. I am looking forwards to next year.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Twigger said:
Haha, most of them were all right, except for the one who thought he knew everything and was calling me stupid to my face for how I choose to put my motor together. They kind of thought that the MKIV crowd was being snobby too. Oh well I didnt know any of them before yesterday, but I think if they just went and started talking to other people like I was trying to do, they would realize that most people there were pretty nice. Good meet though it was fun getting to see all the hardwork people had been putting into their cars. I am looking forwards to next year.
dude you were there and i didnt even get to see your car, i saw two other white packages but didnt see you. Next time.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Sweets.. here mine pics to share

1 - 20 of 95 Posts