Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to mount the exhaust that I had bought used and I noticed that there was something wrong and It turns out that there were two more hangers that came new with the exhaust that I do not have.
So can anyone help me and maybe take a picture of these hangers or just give me advise on what I need to do in order to mount it.
I would appreciate it.

·
THE NOTORIOUS BHP
4,520 Posts
If I remember right there is one in the middle and one out at the end. If you can't get the hangers that your looking for it should be too difficult to fab a home made job. My exhaust is off but I will be putting it back on in a few days. If you dont get picks from anyone else with a Veilside feel free to email me for some pics next weeks. [email protected]

·
Registered
72 Posts
there are 2 mounting points one is in front of the drivers side rear wheel, there is a hanger all ready welded onto the car and all you need is the rubber hanger. the other one is right behind the drivers side rear wheel. for that you will need a different hanger. hope this helps a little. if you can't get any pics send me your email address and il take some pics for ya.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys for the info.
we just ended up making the bracket off of the tow hook.
appreciate it.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I think the exhaust is just a little angled could any of you guys verify if yours is too.
But I didnt think the veilside is angled at all but Im just wondering how far mine is off so if you could possibly post a pic I would appreciate it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts