·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT

·
Banned
397 Posts
How much did the repair cost you? I have some moderate curb rash on my wheels from one week of my ex-girl driving the car. doh! I was quoted around $150 per wheel.

·
Registered
802 Posts
hm... what if my rims aren't chromed? will he chrome em for me? they're painted =( i want them either all polished or chrome.. lol

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Wheel Repair tech in Florida is the Best place I've known....They do amazing work..
305 825-8002

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
0wned said:
How much did the repair cost you? I have some moderate curb rash on my wheels from one week of my ex-girl driving the car. doh! I was quoted around $150 per wheel.

Rash repair is a flat 135. Strip chrome 35. Rechrome varies depending on rim size.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Swoll said:
hm... what if my rims aren't chromed? will he chrome em for me? they're painted =( i want them either all polished or chrome.. lol

They can do it. Ask for steve.

·
'93 Supra TT
480 Posts
how did u find these guys if u were in NY? what did it cost you to ship your rims?

·
Banned
397 Posts
Hmm well I was going to take my wheels to someone called the Wheel Medic and they are local here in town. Anyone have any experience with them??

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I'm glad I clicked on this topic :) Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Attention All Members That Saw This Thread. Do Not Use The Repair Shop I Listed! I Found 1 Small Problem In One Wheel That Would Require A Small Amount Of Attentiion To Fix. I Called Them To Use My Warranty On This Problem And They Refused To Repair It Even Though They Come With A 1 Year Unconditional Guarantee. They Did Great Work But Apparently Their Service End Is Horrible Unfortunatly.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts