Supra Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator, Piss me off. I dare you.
12,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is your ground clearance like with a lowered car? Is it THAT much worse than a 3" system? Scrapes, etc.?

·
Registered
126 Posts
my 93.5 has the Eibach Prokit. My Ti exhaust has about 3.5-4'' of ground clearance. It really not much worse than the SuperDragger exhaust when it comes to scraping. You just have to get used to it.

B

·
0 Posts
It is a little better than my Power extream. But also it is thick Stainless steal and does not dent easly.

Chris

·
Na Zdrowie
958 Posts
Dan you have nothing to worry about!!! My car is dropped and it dosent scrape at all. But of course you can be driving fast over speed bumps and pot hole. I actually have my clearence then I did with my Apexi N1.

DakaDan

·
4,417 Posts
FYRARMS said:
What is your ground clearance like with a lowered car? Is it THAT much worse than a 3" system? Scrapes, etc.?

I have more clearance than my old Power Extreme. The canister and tip angle up so the chance of scraping when going into or out of driveways etc... is pretty slim.

I absolutely love mine. The sound is amazing!

·
12,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, guys!

Gift for your help:

·
4,417 Posts
FYRARMS said:
Thanks, guys!

Gift for your help:

No, No.... Thank YOU! ;)

Very nice...

·
12,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey, Jimbo! I can get you her phone number if you simply hand over your new wheel and tire combo to me! :D :D :D

·
4,417 Posts
FYRARMS said:
Hey, Jimbo! I can get you her phone number if you simply hand over your new wheel and tire combo to me! :D :D :D
Phone number???... you better come off with more than that man!

How about a guaranteed lay... daily... with her and a few of her friends... AND a home cooked meal? hahaha...

What wheels are you considering?

·
12,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jim Swantko said:
Phone number???... you better come off with more than that man!

How about a guaranteed lay... daily... with her and a few of her friends... AND a home cooked meal? hahaha...

What wheels are you considering?
LOL! Hey, man, I can get you hooked up, it's up to YOU to do all the negotiations! :boobies:

I am still looking at wheels. My Manarays were...well...less than good quality. I'd like to do something different than most, but I'm pretty picky. I have been browsing Yahoo.com Japan for neat stuff. I can't read Japanese, but they still show sizes, offsets, and pricing...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts