Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Contact
MOE : 16504306344

PRICE = FREE IF PICKING UP !!!!!! or you pay shipping ...

Guys I have a lot of 7m related parts sitting in boxes in my garage that I need to get rid off.

""I DO NOT HAVE ANY MKIII SUPRA BODY PARTS ...""

All parts I have are for the engine e.g
> R154 bell housings, 7mgte complete intake manifold with all sensors, coil packs, newer plug wires, 7mgte flywheels, throttle bodies etc etc.....etc.....

Its free if you come pick them up. if you want me to check for specific part in stock and ship to you, then you will have to pay shipping.
If a part comes with a sensor you need, you will need to take the whole part, im not parting out the sensors.

if you come by and spend time chit chatting, then you will need to get me an Americano from starbucks to sip on while you hang around lol.

From what I have, I can say I can build a good complete 7mgte by just adding a block in the mix.

I guarantee all parts to work and they have been in boxes inside my garage not outside.

Im remodelling y garage so all this crap needs to go and make space for the MkIV ..

Thanks,
Moe. - 6504306344

·
91TT comin up, 01 s2k
2,664 Posts
Awesome, ill come pick it up Sunday around 1pm. I'll call/text you when I'm there.

[QUOTE=SUPRASTANGER507mgte;8291268]CAS,
Yes I do and its complete. Come pick it up this weekend before I give it to the recyclers. it will need to go through a head job though.[/QUOTE]

·
Sir Digby Chicken Ceasar
522 Posts
Gimme afm sensors I want an army of those pos'.
Why you never come to any meets? Are you avoiding me???

·
Sir Digby Chicken Ceasar
522 Posts
Hey you let me worry about what I'm doing with those things.
Not sure I'll be making it to BLOX, I wouldn't count on it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.