Supra Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my White 1994 Twin Turbo with 10K original miles. Grey interior and showroom condition. Just serviced and new Tires put on.
Asking $150K or best offer. Only look for serious buyers with cash in hand that want to own a special low mileage vehicle. This is an investment grade type of car.
Car is in Irvine, CA and viewing is by appointment only.

Dhar Patel
714-473-9813
dhar32yahoo.com

·
Registered
74 Posts
So, what part of the interior is grey? Not ready to call you out on this information....
Transmission? VIN tags? Any upgrades whatsoever?
And where are you getting this price from?
10k miles is not unheard of, but at this price range, there is usually a more discriminate color, year, etc. Especially if you are not a 6sp.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

·
Very Senior Member
10,011 Posts
I am selling my White 1994 Twin Turbo with 10K original miles. Grey interior and showroom condition. Just serviced and new Tires put on.
Asking $150K or best offer. Only look for serious buyers with cash in hand that want to own a special low mileage vehicle. This is an investment grade type of car.
Car is in Irvine, CA and viewing is by appointment only.

Dhar Patel
714-473-9813
dhar32yahoo.com
I suggest you show more effort by having pictures and more details about a car that you are asking this much for. This is an expert audience here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank You everyone. I am new to this so just keep asking me more questions and I will keep posting.

No Modifications. 100% original except for new tires 50 miles ago.

Just had $4K service work with all new fluids, filters, plugs for Toyota Master mechanic - Toyota of Irvine, CA.

·
Super Moderator
10,364 Posts
So, what part of the interior is grey? Not ready to call you out on this information....
Transmission? VIN tags? Any upgrades whatsoever?
And where are you getting this price from?
10k miles is not unheard of, but at this price range, there is usually a more discriminate color, year, etc. Especially if you are not a 6sp.

I understand your concerns, but SF for sale rules prohibit posters taking issue with price. If we don't like the price, move along. If we can't move along for some reason and must say something about price, please PM the seller or....move along.

Thanks.

Ken.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I suggest you show more effort by having pictures and more details about a car that you are asking this much for. This is an expert audience here.
Thanks I loaded pictures. I'm new to this so please let me know what other details would be good to post.

·
Super Moderator
10,364 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hmm. Anyone off the street selling a rare supra item for sale in our community(where items almost always need to be shipped) always helps when they are vetted by the community. I assure you they were not looking out for our best interests when they removed the requirement. It can generate more accounts, which creates more users, and drives up the value of the site.
Buyers beware.

·
Mind if I do a J?
3,253 Posts
The car is legit. It will be in my hands soon and I will make sure to take very detailed pictures (with Dhar’s consent of course).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts