Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RSA SUPRA approved this.
Well the time has come to sell my car. I have a 1998 white twin turbo six speed car for sale.
I bought the car new in 1998. The car is stock with 14,400 Miles!! The car is very nice I do not think any one has ever been in the back seat. I have all original paper work for the car. I am listing the car for 38,500. Please send request for pics to [email protected]
I live in Johnson City TN so I believe the car has been seen by a couple of members.
KEER in Bristol and Daniel from Roan Mountain. Well that’s it thanks for the space.

·
Dreamer
1,628 Posts
Wow this is a GREAT deal! Too bad I already put down a deposit on another car. :)

·
MK4 of Them
1,173 Posts
sold in 3 hours? god damn lol

·
Registered
51 Posts
I just bought it. I assure you I am not a dealer. This has been my dream car for years.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Geez, darkwthn, you seriously could have gotten almost $10k more out of it EASY, lol. This is definitely one of the best deals I've seen in a long time! Props for being quick on the trigger, evoguy.

·
I CAN HAS WELFARE
3,413 Posts
The day Im not in fornt of my comp this pops up. Fuck me!! This car is a 60k car all day to me.

·
Banned
81 Posts
The day Im not in fornt of my comp this pops up. Fuck me!! This car is a 60k car all day to me.
no shit right?

I would of been all over this however I just picked myself up a low mile 98 tt 6 speed RSP

·
Ninja Engineer!
336 Posts
Like playing the same numbers in lottery all life, forgetting it one weekend and the numbers beeing drawn...

Nice it didn't go to a dealer though!!!

·
Always on call
1,928 Posts
qft, just goes to show you that there are still great deals out there.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts