Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Blitz Supra
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1998 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo 500BHP+
11k original miles
1 of 24 ever made in Quicksilver! QS is for 1998 only, the last year the car was made.
$59k obo

This car is owned by the Famous Peter B., he has owned many MKIVs and knows the proper way to set them up.

713-237-0022 if your serious interested!

This car has a perfect carfax with a buy back guarantee! The car has never been hit or repainted!

Here are some of the upgrades and standard features on this Supra.

500HP Twin-Turbocharged Inline-6 Motor
ABS Brakes
18" Forged Modular Fikse FM5 Wheels are not going to be sold with the car. The car will have factory style wheels
6 Speed Getrag Transmission
MVP Motorsports Cold Air Intake System
Greddy 3 Row Front Mount Intercooler
Sportsroof
Powered Leather Driver's Seat
AM/FM Radio CD/Cassette Player
Red Top Optima Battery
3 Spoke Steering Wheel (Available for '98 Only!)
Quicksilver Paint (Available for '98 Only!)
RMM Downpipe
C's Short Shifter
Eibach Performance Springs
Phillips HID Headlights
Polk Audio Speakers and Components
JL Audio 10" Subwoofer
Precision Power Amplifier
Built-In K40 Radar System
Boost Logic 4" Full Exhaust System
TRD Race Clutch
TRD 10,000RPM Tachometer (Rare and Discontinued) and more!

For those not aware about the Supra read on...

The MKIV Toyota Supra Twin Turbo is no transitory model-year trend. It is a timeless design of a pure sports car. It dates back when sports cars had purity of purpose; ahead of technology and refinement that are truly breathtaking. Point blank, brute power concentrated through sequential twin-turbochargers that eliminate lag and competition. The Supra TT is known world wide to be a detuned 500HP Grand Touring race car. It was designed to compete in the Japan GT series. A weight loss program so exhaustive it included special hollow-core carpet fibers. Massive spirally vented front disc brakes and ABS helps bring the Supra to a straight, calm conclusion. A near 50/50 weight distribution adds perfection for quick handling characteristics. Projector headlights that will outshine almost anything on the road. The goal of the MKIV Supra was to return to a time when sports cars were, indeed, sports cars and bring to it world-class technology and dynamics so refined that to drive the MKIV Supra is to lust for it. It is known that the MKIV Supra stock motor can handle close to 1,000BHP reliably, there isn't many other cars that have such a strong engine as the one found in the MKIV Supra. A completely stock MKIV Supra starts with 320HP, with little monetary investment you can have a 500HP beast! And we caution you, the goal was fully realized and then some. Drive it and lets your emotions run wild. You have been warned!

Presented to you is a extremely rare 1998 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo Sport Roof that was received from a highly regarded MKIV Supra Collector, 1998 is the last year of the MKIV Supra where it bowed out with grace before leaving the U.S., '98 is also the only year you can get the very rare Quicksilver Exterior Paint Finish, this Supra is also very rare due to its extremely low miles! This is a magnificent example of a MKIV Supra Twin Turbo! With only 11,200 miles on this odometer, this is a mint Supra TT. On average only 1,400 miles were put on this Supra TT per year!! This Supra was truly seen as a special car, only taken out on special occasions. All keys (a total of 3 which are the Master Key, Spare Key and Valet Key) are included with this Supra, a rare thing indeed. For those who drive fast this Supra has a built-in K40 Radar Detector System! To keep this Supra safe it also has a Viper Security System with Keyless Entry. All manuals come with this Supra as well. You will not find another 1998 Supra Twin Turbo in this condition (look all you want, you will come back to this one). Most Supra's you will ever find will have high miles, abused, wrongly modified, etc. The MKIV Supra is fast becoming one of the most collectible late model sports cars of our time, due to its rarity and excellent performance nature. Get one now while its obtainable and available. This Supra is 1 of only 24 ever made in Quicksilver! Think about it, there are over 290 million people who live in the U.S. alone, that makes you 1 of 290 million people that will be able to own this GEM! Give yourself the peace of mind of buying a near new Supra TT!

I will repeat the section rules in case we have any problems.

"For-Sale Supras Only" rules:

1. If you do not post your thread in the correct section it will be deleted and you will be warned.
2. If a post has not been responded to by the originator after a month, it will be deleted.
3. If you make any comment about the price a person is asking for their car, your post will be deleted and you will be warned.
4. If you post any negative comments about a person or their car, your post will be deleted and you will be warned.
5. If you want to offer a trade for some one's car, do it through PMs. We do not want a person's thread to be cluttered with people asking to trade their car. If you do post it in a thread, your post will be deleted and you will be warned.
6. Please do not make a low ball offer on a car. It will be considered a low ball offer if you offer less than 90% of the asking price. If you post a low ball offer of any kind your post will be deleted and you will be warned. If you feel your offer might have a chance, submit it through PMs.
7. If your post within a thread is found to have no value to the thread it may be deleted and depending on the situation you may be warned.
8. If it is obvious that the only reason you are posting is to increase your post count your posts will be deleted and you will be warned.
9: No third-party for-sale threads unless you have direct knowledge of the car or are authorized by the owner to answer questions about the car. Please do not post cars found on other sites such as Ebay or autotrader. If you do this your post will be closed. We do this because direct knowledge of the car is unavailable to the forums.
10. Please only bump your thread once a day. Only the originator of a thread can bump their post up. NO FREE POSTS!!!
11. If you ask for a VIN check in any other thread but the one provided your post will be deleted and you will be warned.
12. Only one thread per car is allowed. If you have an old thread either bump it or delete it and create a new one. If you post more then one thread per car, one or possibly both of them will be deleted and you will be warned.
13. If you are going to use this site, take the time to create a proper for-sale thread. Do not just paste a link to another webpage such as ebay or copy and paste from another add. If you do this your thread will be deleted.
14.If you are a dealer, or represent a dealership you MUST get permission from Dusty (V8 Killer) to post any cars for sale. If you do not your posts will be deleted and you will be warned.

Please remember that the For-Sale section is a serious section and should be treated as such.

Now on to the pictures...

·
Blitz Supra
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Blitz Supra
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Blitz Supra
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
92 Turbo Supra
39 Posts
damn man thats probably the best lookin supra i hav ever seen man an its 60 grand if i had the moeny i would buy it worth every penny man

·
Blitz Supra
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It went up to $60k, but the buyer was a flake.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
evsmotors said:
It went up to $60k, but the buyer was a flake.
As usual, thats why I fuckin hate ebay!! Especially when it comes to something as expensive as this. Did you report their ass? Good luck on the sale!!

·
Blitz Supra
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
707supra said:
As usual, thats why I fuckin hate ebay!! Especially when it comes to something as expensive as this. Did you report their ass? Good luck on the sale!!
I'm working with a collection agency on these issues, it happens quite often and I lose out on a lot of money due to this as eBay thinks it is a sale. Destroys the credebility of the auctions as well.

·
Blitz Supra
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
CRM33184 said:
500 hp ? it stock twins...
Yes, 500BHP! Converts to 427RWHP if thats what your looking for.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I knew the original owner of this car. This thing is as flawless as they come and worth every penny of whats being asked price wise. I believe Peter would be the second owner. This thing is one of the purest cleanest Quicksilvers youll ever find. Good luck with the sale, I hope she goes to a good home.

·
You serious?
2,999 Posts
When I first saw the price, I was like "DAYMN, $59K? This kids freakin nuts". Then went on to read that it has 11K miles, it was owned by Peter B., is QS, etc. This car is worth every penny, if not more.

I noticed that in your description that it says:

"1 of 24 ever made in Quicksilver! QS is for 1998 only, the last year the car was made."

They were made all the way up to 2001. Importing them to the states was haulted in 1998.

^ Just thought I'd point that out. :)

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Im suprised it hasnt sold yet...EVS also has a badass 1300+ hp Anthracite on ebay for sale as well...why dont you guys put it up on here?

·
Registered
825 Posts
that car is located in houston aswell? if so i have a very good chance of getting this car IF all goes well with the lawyer. cleanest supra i have seen. very sweet car

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.