Supra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Addicted to Boost
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Need Them Gone Immediately
Im Selling my Mk4 wheels off my car with Falken Ziex ZE512 tires all the way around. Treadwear is 360 for all tires

These are the wheels from the N/A MK4 Supras basically the same as the TT

Front:16x8: Mounted with 225/50/R16 Tires.

the right front wheel is damaged from a blowout that i had.so obviously the tire needs replaced. The tires retail for about $100 or so brand new

Rear:16x9: Mounted with 255/50/R16 Tires

right rear wheel has some slight curb damage on the inside of the wheel.

i have had the wheels for about a year and the tires have 8,000 miles on them. very good in wet and dry conditions.pic of wheels on the car are in sig. i will post one pic of the front wheel damaged. my camera is broken so i can get the rear wheels pics

Im selling these for $MAKE AN OFFER!!!!! Im looking to sell these ASAP! i think i have provided all the info i need. any other questions please pm me

jason

make any reasonable offer and theyre yours

·
Registered
49 Posts
These are the wheels from the N/A MK4 Supras basically the same as the TT [/QUOTE said:
TT are 17" and clear BBK. These are 16" and do not. So not exactly the same, design is similiar though. GL with sale!

·
Addicted to Boost
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i do have the sizes if u read correctly..lol.. sale pending tho

·
Addicted to Boost
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Buy Them!!!!!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
If I had the spare cash right now I'd pick these up just for the rear rims for some DR's. I'm out in LOL also, so if you see a SC300 with an external dumping that may just be me.. :D

Bump!

·
Addicted to Boost
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahah ill look out for that. if u hear or see a Loud white mk3 thad be me

·
Addicted to Boost
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
make Any Offer!3 Good Tires,to Repair Wheels,wouldbe Around $150 Per Wheel

1 - 7 of 7 Posts