Supra Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· GIT-R-DONE YALL HEAR
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got a 90 supra turbo targa top 5 speed. It is currently not running because i took out the turbo i was going to upgrade it but with more important stuff needing work i decided to sell it. The engine and transmission is good and i have the old ct26 which is in good condition. The body is in pretty good shape also i put a hks mhg in it about a year ago and havent driven it much after that at all. Make me a offer i am located in Garland and would like to sell it here locally.
pm me for pictures or more info.

Nick

· The Stars At Night
2,034 Posts
As mkhan said, read the sticky at the top of the subforum...you cannot post cars for sale in here and when you do list them in the For Sale section, you must post a price, you cannot just say make an offer.

· GIT-R-DONE YALL HEAR
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
As mkhan said, read the sticky at the top of the subforum...you cannot post cars for sale in here and when you do list them in the For Sale section, you must post a price, you cannot just say make an offer.

aight bro it aint that crucial just a simple mistake delete it then sh*t

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.