Supra Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to offer these things here first..since all items are located in Canada and you'll save a few $$ on shipping and duties.

1) RX-7 FD wheels and Drag Radials. Wheels were quickly spray painted a gun metal color with Duplicolor wheel paint. They don't look bad! These come with M/T Drag Radials with plenty of life left. Nice combo for the track. Asking $500 CDN or best offer.

2) Custom Made Ram Air Headlight Insert. Made from fiberglass. Super-light and oh-so-cool compared to those hack job headlight cut outs. It pretty much stays in there on it's own (you could drill some holes I suppose if you wanted to screw it in) There's even a little lip on top for a molding to prevent scuffing your hood. Very unique, VERY functional. Asking $200. CDN

3) New Hawk HPS pads for a Supra TT, FRONT BRAKES. Asking $100 CDN

I'm open to offers on any of these items, so e-mail me at [email protected] if you'd like to make an offer, or PM me. Buyer to pay shipping and PP fees.

· ma70-7m=1JZ
2,602 Posts
Where are you at?, intersted in the tires...well used DR's for $500 is a bit steep, those tires are $200 each new, and those look like they are at the wear bars. If you are in the Vancouver BC area we will talk.

· Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Where are you at?, intersted in the tires...well used DR's for $500 is a bit steep, those tires are $200 each new, and those look like they are at the wear bars. If you are in the Vancouver BC area we will talk.
The price includes tires AND wheels. And drag radials last MUCH longer beyond the wear bars. The tread isn't very deep to begin with, and by law since they are "street" tires, they have to have wear bars. You can see in the pic looking straight on there is plenty of life left. I'm located in Ontario BTW.

And as I plainly said in the ad...I'm open to offers.

Thanks for looking.

· Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BUMP!!!

C'mon..SOMEONE must need some goodies for their car!! BEST OFFER!!

· Registered
1,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump! Still have this stuff!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.