Supra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling 97 Limited Edition Supra. It has 82k miles and runs really great. It is a 6 speed twin turbo. The color is green and the interior is tan. Changed the oil every 2500miles using Mobil One Synthetic Motor Oil. I've only put a custom cut wings west lip on the car for the clean look, but can also put the stock lip back on. It also has an RMM downpipe and a Greddy Full Auto Turbo Timer. I'm asking for 29,500 obo. Feel free to PM me or come up to look at it in person. Located in NW area of Houston.

T

·
0 Posts
Thank's for the starter install on my 4-Runner. I had to fly out to Cozumel that following morning so I didn't have time to deal with it. :)

·
Registered
959 Posts
BuBBasupRa said:
Selling 97 Limited Edition Supra. It has 82k miles and runs really great. It is a 6 speed twin turbo. The color is green and the interior is tan. Changed the oil every 2500miles using Mobil One Synthetic Motor Oil. I've only put a custom cut wings west lip on the car for the clean look, but can also put the stock lip back on. It also has an RMM downpipe and a Greddy Full Auto Turbo Timer. I'm asking for 29,500 obo. Feel free to PM me or come up to look at it in person. Located in NW area of Houston.
Is this you Grace?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts