Supra Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale,trade or both Mk3 metal windshield trim set with all plastic clips -Ontario

NAME: Mario Fournier
PHONE NUMBER: *Optional* PM for Number
EMAIL: [email protected]
PAYMENT PREFERENCE: Cash/Paypal/Trade

Almost a full set of used metal trim, only missing the top piece. I have both sides and both top corner pieces. Also have 13 plastic clips and I think you only need 11. 8 white clips and 5 of the black/tan ones. Two of the tan ones are in a sealed Toyota bag that has never bin opened yet brand new. Hard to find these parts loose since they are very fragile to take off the car.

All metal trim OEM coatings are still in great shape with only tiny tiny chunks missing from one of the sides (hard to spot them) but no cracks. They are fine the way they sit but for a brand new look you can lightly sand them and paint the Satan black if your other trims are mint. BUT one of the side trims is slightly bent. Will post photos soon.

I would like to get $50 for everything or would settle for a trade or both cash and one or a few items requested. Any mix to match a $50 value with used parts.

-Pair of 86.5-88 OEM fog lights with all mounts (will trade all for this request alone)
-Pair of pre 89 front signal lights in good working condition no cracks
-4 plastic clips for my 1989+ door trim
-Air vent/weather seal covers located behind both doors on the rear pillars. Preferably black I can get them buffed if needed
-pair of rear side markers

Please discuss about this on the thread. I'm located in St Catharines with no ride. May be able to ship if you pay for shipment. Pics soon.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pics.

Cream soda is not incluesive for shipping. Its there for size. But your welcome to stop by for the cream soda durring pick up. It would effect shipping prices if I would include it.

The bad trim is laying under the good one. Just compairing the two.

Left trim is the mint trim and the right is the bent one.

Above is the worst of the worst chunk by far. Its on the peice that is bent.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts