418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Name: Jeff Do
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 586-200-4146
City: Macomb
State: MI
Zip: 48042

I have a set of TRD engine mounts and a TRD trans mount for sale, these are for a MKIV Supra, both the engine mounts and trans mount are brand new. If you have any questions please ask. Thanks.

Payment accepted through Paypal, please add the Paypal fee if sending as a transaction, or you can choose to send payment as a gift. Please PM or text me for Paypal payment info. I will ship within CONUS.

Toyota TRD engine mount set
Part number: 12360-JA800
If you have a 97-98 Supra you will also need to have a set of the 93-96 engine mount brackets in order to install these... unfortunately I don't have brackets for sale.
Price: $345 shipped

TRD transmission mount
Part number: 12371-JA800
Price: $120 shipped

600 Posts
Toyota TRD engine mount set sold to me!

Very pleased with the way the package arrived and purchasing from Jeff was a pleasure. I would do business with him again.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you for the positive feedback, I appreciate it!

I do still have a remaining set of TRD engine mounts available and a TRD trans mount available if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pre Labor day bump. I still have a TRD trans mount and set of TRD engine mounts available. Contact me if interested!

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Pre Christmas Bump, I still have a set of TRD engine mounts available and a TRD trans mount available.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Just to be clear, you have both engine mounts and 1 trans mount left? Or is it a set for trans mount?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts