Supra Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
M3 Killer!!!!
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy of mine has an 03 RX300. He's wanting to replace the stereo with an aftermarket one, but theres one small catch: The factory radio is attached to the AC controls, so my question is, is there an aftermarket radio and ac control panel or how can this problem be overcome? Thanks for your help:weed:

JK

·
BOOBIES
3,214 Posts
I think you should just be able to wire the stereo to an aftermarket head unit as long as you can find a place to mount the new HU. This is a picture of my accord with aftermarket head unit installed under the factory stereo/ac controls.

if you can't find anywhere to put an aftermarket head unit, you can just keep the stock stereo and put in new speakers/amp/sub. It just won't sound as good or give you as much control of the system as it would if you had an aftermarket HU or even an EQ as well (like me :D)

Either way, new speakers and a sub will make your system sound much better :)

*EDIT*

BTW Wrong section bro.... any mods want to help this guy out?

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
where u at WMC?

·
gettin' irie
1,793 Posts
JonathanKehrer said:
I did man, but i just spent a week in south beach partying my ass off, so my brain cells aren't back to firing that fast yet,lol.

have fun there? its great isnt it. you go to opium, pearl, space or any of the good clubs? i love miami.

·
M3 Killer!!!!
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes I was there for WMC. I own a record label so I had a bunch of meetings down there.

www.fiveammusic.com

But yes I partied my ass off. Saw oakenfold & sandra collins at crobar, saw armin ban buren, sander k., marcus shultz, & matthew decay at club spin, saw dj dan,christopher lawrence and a couple others at mansion. Then did the ultra thing and went to the AA arena for the after party sasha & digweed. Lets just say I got about 6 hrs of sleep in 6 days,lol, not to mention spent $2600. had one hell of a time:) GOD I LOVE MIAMI!!!

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
JonathanKehrer said:

Lets just say I got about 6 hrs of sleep in 6 days,lol, not to mention spent $2600. had one hell of a time:) GOD I LOVE MIAMI!!!

damn bro thats a LOT of coke

·
6,137 Posts
Jonny boy - i think you need to make a trip to NYC.... I'm all about rockstar mode... i just told FabPhil that Morales is @ Crobar tonight, Bad Boy Bill @ Avalon and Junior Vasquez @ Spirit tonight.... No sleep till Monday it looks like for me...

·
M3 Killer!!!!
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mr. Wob said:
Jonny boy - i think you need to make a trip to NYC.... I'm all about rockstar mode... i just told FabPhil that Morales is @ Crobar tonight, Bad Boy Bill @ Avalon and Junior Vasquez @ Spirit tonight.... No sleep till Monday it looks like for me...

Rockstar mode is what Im trapped in,lol. You know Ultra is coming to NYC in sept. Ill definately b there. We'll have to meet up. Digweed is here in town tonite, so I gotta promote and I plan to blow it out,lol.

·
6,137 Posts
E is so played out. ANd those idiots messing with G are stupid...

JonathanKehrer said:
Rockstar mode is what Im trapped in,lol. You know Ultra is coming to NYC in sept. Ill definately b there. We'll have to meet up. Digweed is here in town tonite, so I gotta promote and I plan to blow it out,lol.

September - pifff - I suggest you go on JetBlue and check for flights for today. This is going to be an animal night.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
TRD Supra11 said:
sounds like mainly ecstasy to me. i used to do that shit. i went to ultrafest, zenfest, Xmas eve, pretty much every rave at orbit. i bet you had alot of fun.
he said 6 hours of sleep in 6 days... lol... sounds like coke to me!

then again, ive never rolled so i cant say fo sho/....

·
6,137 Posts
ahhhh, so ur thinking about it ! :lol:

aNskY said:
he said 6 hours of sleep in 6 days... lol... sounds like coke to me!
or meth :eek: - another thing I wont fuck with.

·
BOOBIES
3,214 Posts
JonathanKehrer said:
I dont see why its in the wrong section, it doesnt have a topic, hence off topic. Thanks for the info though:)
Well it has to do with Car Audio... thus it should be in the Car Audio section. Probably why a mod moved it for ya :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts