Supra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
No One Ever Listens To Me
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im in a bind right now...i have two cars that need to get from melbourne to clearwater....ive had two different people with trucks and trailers lined up to help me at 2 different times and both have fallen through both times...

so im asking for help...one of the cars runs...and if i can get it to at least orlando i can get AAA to tow it the rest of the way for free...if it breaks down...lol..so it would be one trip...fr the non running car

im paying for all gas and food like lunch or dinner or something...

also if you have a mk3 i can prob hook you up with some parts or whatnot...

i just need help ASAP...like today if possible would be BEST....but right now im willing to listen to anyone...

HEY TITAN GUYS! hook me up with something! :D

so post up here or email me or im me..

AIM: lamplitersniper
Email: [email protected]

thanks guys!

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
find some one wihth a class 3 tow hitch at least, go to U-Haul and rent the car "donkey" I did this w/ my old cherokee, but since the mkiii was so much heavier I told them i was towing an 84 rabbit :)
total cost ~45$ for rental.

-Ian

·
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so ian what youre saying is you want to lend me your cherokee to tow these bitches? :D

i cant fnid ANYONE that is willing to help with a truck with a hitch...thats the problem! lol

·
yeah thats me!
2,570 Posts
If i had the cherokee still Id be game, but that monster truck ran its last car over in 2003 :)

·
Registered
4,460 Posts
Don't have any transport at Titan :) Renegade is being worked on, 40ft is in Virginia and the last 2 open trailers have gotten stolen. Best of luck finding a trailer.

·
5,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
onelove said:
Don't have any transport at Titan :) Renegade is being worked on, 40ft is in Virginia and the last 2 open trailers have gotten stolen. Best of luck finding a trailer.

:lol: wes your a bundle full of joy ;) :D

thanks anyways man...

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Dam!!! Wish I had a truck to help you... My corolla would DIE!
I can help you store one temporarily at the shop if you need it.

·
Registered
557 Posts
I dont remember backing out jayson? unfortunately chris is a relay service becauise ive tried calling the number you left for me a dozen times to no avail... i was also under the assumption that kelly wanted the black car gone first... which, didnt happen until yesterday? maybe what ive caught onto is wrong, but i mean, why the hell would i volunteer my truck, a whole day, and a shiload of miles on my new truck if i wasnt willing to do it for you guys... but hey, this is just one of those things i suppose...

Mark

·
Registered
405 Posts
yeah i still have a car in my front yard and a homeowners association that don't take nicely to unregistered vehicles.. you guys better get her quick or she may go on her own..

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
722ish said:
I dont remember backing out jayson? unfortunately chris is a relay service becauise ive tried calling the number you left for me a dozen times to no avail... i was also under the assumption that kelly wanted the black car gone first... which, didnt happen until yesterday? maybe what ive caught onto is wrong, but i mean, why the hell would i volunteer my truck, a whole day, and a shiload of miles on my new truck if i wasnt willing to do it for you guys... but hey, this is just one of those things i suppose...

Mark

hey mark...the problem is obviously miscommunication...thats why i hate arranging things THROUGH people....i didnt mean for it to make you sound like you flaked out it was just i thought we were getting and then i found out you couldnt etc etc...

no harm no foul man ;)

BUT now that you bring it up....if i can get a trailer...can you do it anytime soon? obviously mike needs the blue one gone and if you could do it ASAP that would be great.... gas and food paid for buddy! :D

just call kelly 727-744-5788 and let her know when you can do it anytime this week would be fine and dandy...i can go with you and have some fun :D

EDIT: JAYSON POSTING ON KELLYS NAME... :doh:

·
Registered
199 Posts
i have the complete set-up and am ready to help out.
email me the details to [email protected] or call 863-860-4892
the soonest i could do it would be friday anytime.
i work 12 hour shifts mon-thurs :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts