Supra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· JZA70 448 rwhp everyday
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone help me out. I have not been hauling butt in my supra for months all because of a dumb valve cover! I need one, I can only do wheelies for so long, i need BOOST!

· Premium Member
6,754 Posts
Scott... theres a set on Ebay, if you are not able to find one locally... did you check with driftmotion also? good luck man, aight peace :chicken:

· Supranian
2,181 Posts
Call Aaron at driftmotion.com or Jeff at Jawsgear. They always have parts lying around.

Haven't seen you in ages Scott, how the hell have you been???

2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im doin great! Been spending too much time on dirtbikes / motorcycles lately. All I need is a valve cover and my car is running solid. GAD DENGET!

2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
whats up joe! i know ive been away from SF and supras for about a year, I got my car running well with the single and after all that work I cracked my passenger valve cover didnt want to fuck with it any more, but i will be back soon.

Looks like your moved to a nice mkIII. Any dyno #s??? Hope everything is figured out with the family and work and everything man. Hit me up on AIM some time!

~scott

· Registered
328 Posts
you lose :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.