Supra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im at the local dealer the other day getting some parts for the SL when i notice a the back of a old 911-930. So i walk over there to get a closer look and there she is. White on black 86 930 slant noise turbo car with the 935 side vents. Peak in the windows to get a closer look at the interior because the out side looked brand new, no scratches dents, bings rock chips etc... as im looking at how clean the car is i glance up to see the milage. 608 miles. So im like holy shit is that correct. Jennifer the serivce lady at mb said "yea crazy isnt it" She then went on to say who ever the owners is has 4 more of them with even less miles.

So what do you think a 86 true slant noise trubo car with 608 miles would sale for. Im guessin high 70's if you go by e bay....

·
Wobbiest: Three Laws Safe
6,137 Posts
wow, what a useful post!

man that ultra low mileage crap is so hard to tell. A collector could think its worth even more. But I'd say 70k sounds like it could be right.

What was it in the dealer for? Service?? He drives it? lol

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not real sure, Jennifer is from mb side, just said it was trucked in, and some one else bought the car. They are waiting on another truck to come get it.

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Wow! That's really impressive. Those cars are extremely rare.

I still think that the nicest Porsche ever built was the 993 TT in the dark red (don't remember the exact color name). :) Of course, the Carrera GT is better...but I mean, as "normal" models go...

-Olivier

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the 996 are bad ass. A guy here in town is good friends with a big wig at porsche. He has a 996 S4 in yellow with yellow interior carbon seat back, dash, and door, and yellow wheels back in 96 1 of 1 cost him like $200K back then.. It was so nasty it was bad. his fag said MY TAXI.

My first love the was the wide body 77-94 turbo cars. I would ever sale the supra for that slope nose, might even consider the vette as well.

·
Former Moderator
3,785 Posts
Thanks for the color specification. A friend of mine told me a few hours after I posted...his father owns a 993 TT Arena Red. :)

-Olivier

·
Weapon of Mass Affection
3,780 Posts
I almost bought one a while back but I couldn't afford to pay for the car outright and was just finding out how cool Supras are. I may still sell the dawg if I can find the perfect Arena 993 with a burgandy int. Back to the topic, that car will probably go into the high 90's. That car was in the mid 80's when new and hasn't really aged much considering it's miles. If it has any other special options (ie pink like color int-yes there were a very limited number of these) the price can go up even more.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts