Supra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several local Charlotte members (and one in Fayetteville) have asked me about detailing their Supras. I have a small wet sanding project I've been wanting to do on the roof of the hardtop so will open this for local members to bring their Surpas by while I have all the detailing supplies out.

I'll set a date in mid to late June for this. This will be more of a demonstration or clinic than me doing the work.

Raf' - here's your chance to get that hood done.

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rainbow - have we met?

I know there are more members out there that have been asking me to set a date for this.

I have a friend bringing his GT-R over to do a rock chip touch-up process and restore the polished lips on his wheels. Figured it would be best to do all these projects at the same time.

·
Hardtopper
2,478 Posts
I'm definitely in for this if my schedule allows!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Hey Daniel i may just swing by to hang out providing my shedule allows!!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Rainbow - have we met?

I know there are more members out there that have been asking me to set a date for this.

I have a friend bringing his GT-R over to do a rock chip touch-up process and restore the polished lips on his wheels. Figured it would be best to do all these projects at the same time.

Nope not yet, real name is brian. Although I have been on the forum for a long time I just recently got a 1997 TT. Depending on when this is I may be able to attend if invited. I am still going through getting title issues sorted out at the moment and want to be there if I can get plates by then.

·
Na-T
696 Posts
if my schedule allows me, i may just come and chill out. The BBQ idea is a good plan! Hopefully my schedule allows me to come when this is going down.

·
Registered
539 Posts
If im not at the beach im in Dan.....you know ive got a supra you sold it to me!!..any prob wit me driving the Cobra down..it needs to be driven some i be t i havent put 200 miles on this car since ive had it!!LOL!!!

·
Premium Member
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
^ Brent - would love to have you out and no problem on the Cobra--would actually enjoy seeing it! Hoping Bryan will have the white Supra finished too!
BTW - I just PM'd ou a link to photos of the B/E GTR.

·
Boost Addict
799 Posts
^ Brent - would love to have you out and no problem on the Cobra--would actually enjoy seeing it! Hoping Bryan will have the white Supra finished too!
BTW - I just PM'd ou a link to photos of the B/E GTR.
I have yet to see this Slobra myself, seems to be shaping up little by little!

Ill try to make it up to Charlotte for this, although I really hate detailing/cleaning my cars. Id rather wrench then wax, but thats me! Hopefully the white beauty will be done in time, waiting for that brown truck to make some deliveries!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Sounds like a plan guys!!!!!

·
Hardtopper
2,478 Posts
I should be able to make that weekend as long as I don't blow the car up the 11th at Rockingham!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts