Supra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2005 LP640
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How far out should I back out the screw on the Lexus AFM?

I can smell EASILY how rich my car is running......I backed it out a little, but not sure how far I should go.

I'm going to ask for how far you backed it out, and then average them out and do that.

·
Turbonetics..faggot asses
1,062 Posts
you'll never back it out enough if you have 550's without also lowering fuel pressure. Mine is backed out all the way and a -10 psi fuel pressure but that is with my mods not yours its different depending on your mods.

·
1,062 Posts
mine is at 22 psi Vac line attached but even with no mods 38 is to much (if you ment with VAC line attached)......However without a wideband I can't safely tell you what the right psi for your car would be

·
2005 LP640
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fried Rice said:
mine is at 22 psi Vac line attached but even with no mods 38 is to much (if you ment with VAC line attached)......However without a wideband I can't safely tell you what the right psi for your car would be
The car is heavily modified......I was told 38 is good pressure.....

·
1,062 Posts
87turbosupra said:
The car is heavily modified......I was told 38 is good pressure.....
Not for for 550's maybe 440's mine was tuned with a wideband also and even at 22 psi and -9% on the SAFC I'm at like 10.5:1 A/F ratio

You said it your self it smells rich. Check your spark plugs I bet there black as hell. Your O2 sensor will only compensate so much in open loop........closed loop will be much worse

1 - 6 of 6 Posts